workshops and school visits
I am experienced in working in schools in Pastoral and Child Protection roles. Alongside being an enthusiastic speaker and promoter for reading and creative writing, I can also deliver workshops and talk more specifically about bullying and/or toxic relationships.
- Character building/developing charcters
- Interviewing your hero villain
- From another perspective – looking at another point of view
- Dual narrative – exploring the power of two voices
- The power of dialogue
- My route to publication
- An author’s life
- Focus on bullying – why I wrote 7 Days
- Stats and facts on bullying
- Focus on toxic relationships – why I wrote Crush
- Stats and facts on toxic relationships
- on self harm, mental health and hurting – why I wrote Damage
Book a Visit:
If you are interested in booking a visit, please contact me using the form below, or connect with me through my Social Media links.
I’m so delighted to see that Tender has been nominated for the CILIP Carnegie award for 2019. It’s always so lovely to be nominated for this award as it comes directly from librarians. As a child, I practically lived in my school and public library – finding solace amongst the books and silence. I […]
I’ll be at Waterstones in Crawley on Saturday between 12pm – 3 pm for a book signing of my latest book TENDER which was released a couple of weeks ago. It would be great to see you there.
Youtube interview with fab blogger Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies: