workshops and school visits
I am experienced in working in schools in Pastoral and Child Protection roles. Alongside being an enthusiastic speaker and promoter for reading and creative writing, I can also deliver workshops and talk more specifically about bullying and/or toxic relationships.
- Character building/developing charcters
- Interviewing your hero villain
- From another perspective – looking at another point of view
- Dual narrative – exploring the power of two voices
- The power of dialogue
- My route to publication
- An author’s life
- Focus on bullying – why I wrote 7 Days
- Stats and facts on bullying
- Focus on toxic relationships – why I wrote Crush
- Stats and facts on toxic relationships
- on self harm, mental health and hurting – why I wrote Damage
Book a Visit:
If you are interested in booking a visit, please contact me using the form below, or connect with me through my Social Media links.
I’ll be at Waterstones in Crawley on Saturday between 12pm – 3 pm for a book signing of my latest book TENDER which was released a couple of weeks ago. It would be great to see you there.
Youtube interview with fab blogger Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies:
Writing about an abusive teen relationship was not an easy thing to do, in fact it was one of the hardest things I’ve written so far. Almost immediately I grew to love Anna. She was a character that developed quickly within me. She is an honest, hardworking, faithful girl. She strives for more and she […]